Friday 13 March 2015

Giving thanks to you

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to write a quick post to thank you all. Whether I have interacted with you directly or not, each and every one of you are helping me reach my goals.

As you may know, I hoped to reach out to more people who deal with dysphagia, whether that be personally or professionally and raise more awareness about dysphagia, through this blog. Well, that certainly has been happening for me, so I thank you.

I want you all to know that I'm not only continually thankful but I consider you friends too. No matter what we go through, we are all people and we are beautiful and unique.

Sharing is such a powerful thing. It allows us to give and receive support. No matter what, we all need some of each. It's something that has really helped me through my own struggle with dysphagia and I plan on continuing all this, what I do here, on Facebook, etc and would love you all to continue with me.


I'm going to leave you with a link to an article myself and a few others are featured in. This marks article no.3 and it wouldn't have been possible without you guys. I am very happy. :-)
http://munchies.vice.com/articles/not-being-able-to-swallow-can-ruin-more-than-your-appetite



***I am currently unwell but will post about my follow up appointment with my ENT when I can.***

If you have any questions or would just like to chat, comment below or email me.

Take care,
Karly xo







No comments:

Post a Comment