Tuesday 31 January 2017

Going through a rough-er patch

Hi guys, i don't really have anything to update you on, in terms of the physical health side of things but i still thought i'd share a few others things with you.

My anxieties have been playing up more again of late, in a way that makes me feel like i'm heading back towards isolation. I say this because i'm staying in the house a lot more again. I don't really make any effort in terms of my appearance either. It sets off quite the cycle.

So, while i know I've done better in some ways (from time to time) of late, it's just a bit hard to recognize that when i'm struggling with other things so much again, if that makes sense. If it's not one thing, it really is another for me. There's always something.

Putting pressure on myself, in hopes that i'll challenge myself and achieve something is just too much for me right now. So, for last week and again this week, I've just decided to carry myself through as best i can, while staying in my comfort zone.

Next week i'll be going back to a psychiatrist that i haven't seen in at least a couple of years. Seeing as i'm going through this again right now, i say it's very good timing. This person and i worked well together before and got me places, so i'm sure the same will happen again this time round too.

These anxieties about going out, they also relate to how i feel physically too and I've also got this fear about going to see doctors again, hence why i have nothing to update you on there. Basically, it's a mixed up thing I've got going on, that's caused me to step back from everything and i mean everything.

Obviously i'll be talking to my psychiatrist about this in more detail but i just thought i'd give you guys a bit of an overview as to where i'm at.

Anyway, i think that pretty much covers what i wanted to say for today, so i'll leave it there.

Until next time,
Stay strong & be you.
~Karly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment