Hey loves! Today i thought i'd share with you some of the things that i find annoying when it comes to my difficulty swallowing. So here you go!
1. Routine - this could mean a few things for me but in particular having to drink/eat something every 1-2 hours. The time passes fast!
2. Slow Pace - this relates to when i eat. My weak muscles make it hard to move food towards the back of my mouth and hence makes it hard to clear my mouth. There are things i do to try and make the process easier. It can be tedious!
3. Energy levels - Even though things have improved for me somewhat overall, i still find it tiring to walk around too much. It makes things hard and limiting.
4. Physical discomforts - I find them more of a pain in the arse more than anything else these days. I just wish i knew what it were like to feel comfortable!
5. Socialization - I may have regained bits of my life but i still won't meet new people. Food is the biggest part of life. It wouldn't take long for people to notice ''different'' things about me. I would have to tell them and possibly explain. It would be hard on me and them.
I'm sure there are a lot of other things i could include as well but these were on the top of my head./
I still find it crazy to think that no one would know the problem i had unless i told them. It goes to show that some illnesses really are invisible.
Anyway, that's it from me today.
Remember to get in touch whenever you like. I love the interactions i've had with some of you so far!
Until the next one,
Stay strong and be you.