Friday 4 December 2015

Crossroads

Hey guys,

I've been in a state lately where i've been feeling unhappy & this in turn is causing me to not want to do anything or see anyone & it's even been affecting the way i view myself & what i do. So basically. i've been lazing around at home as much as possible, i don't even like to see family (which is very strange of me) & i end up being unhappy with the things i share online & end up deleting them. Crazy stuff right?

I've been finding it difficult to tell myself & others how i've been feeling & why & where i want to go from here but i think i've finally worked at least a few things out.

I am the reason why i'm feeling this way & i've realized it's because i focus more on the things in my life that i want to change but have no control over. The biggest example being my swallowing disorder.

Now that i've worked this out & have been inspired by a friend, i have moved into a different state, where i've decided i do want to better myself & in turn, better my life. I can imagine myself being out in the world, trying things i never have before. It's a good thought & a good feeling.

Therefore, I have made plans with a friend to meet up with her & will be doing this with two others in the new year.

I've also decided that i want to go back to therapy but instead of doing one on one therapy, which i've experienced a lot, i want to try group therapy.

I know i'm going to find it difficult to break into these things & anything else really but i think doing activities routinely will be the most beneficial for me.

I think this is everything i have to say, so i'll leave it here.
As always, feel free to contact me for a chat if you'd like.
I'll be sure to keep you all up to date with how things are going.

Until next time,
Stay strong & lots of love,
Karly. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment