Saturday 10 December 2016

Wow, it's been a while!

Hey guys, so i realise it's been many months since I've posted here, most of this year that is actually. My last posts were written back in March.

You may know that i made the choice at the beginning of this year to get myself out of isolation & actually have some sort of life, even if it meant having dysphagia in it.

Well, i kind of got a bit too caught up in all that. It's not that i forgot about this blog or you guys but i just didn't feel up to contributing to this community, for what ended up being quite a long time, as far as ''blog standards'' go.

Yet, last night while i was lying in bed i found myself thinking ''i want to at least try blogging again. I really want to bring that passion back,'' so, here i am. Better late than never right?

For right now, i just really want to get back in touch with you guys, let me know, how are YOU doing right now?

In terms of myself, i have been re-focusing. I have been putting my attention & efforts back more into myself & my overall well-being - mentally, emotionally & physically.

It might sound simple but it really is easy to lose yourself through the challenges you face in life, i most certainly found that out but clearly, you can and WILL, get back on track again.

There are always going to be hard things, there usually are in my day to day but it's the better moments that make fighting through the struggles worth it for me.

Anyway, if you have stuck around and you're re-visiting this space again right now, i thank you. It really does mean a lot to me.

Take care guys.
I'll do my best to check in with you in a much more timely manner for next time.

Until then,
Stay strong & be you.

~Karly :) xo







No comments:

Post a Comment